Thursday, August 17, 2006

In my words

I am thinking about...
…how can I make a living out of something I am passionate about.

I said...
…that to myself. Not aloud yet.

I want to...
…see the world.

I wish...
…I could stop time, sometimes.

I hear...
…K2, K3's sweet voices when I think about them.

I wonder...
…when will I ever grow up.

I regret...
…about nothing. Touche wood.

I am...
…unintentionally lazy.

I dance...
…funnily, whenever I am extremely happy.

I sing...
…often. And on demand when on A's bike.

I cry...
…easily when sad, happy, scared, frustrated, irritated, nervous, angry, sick, clueless, etc. Did I miss any emotion there?

I am not always...
…happy with myself.

I make with my hands...
…all things nice and beautiful. I am sure my friends will vouch for that.

I write...
…to clear my thoughts.

I confuse ...
…people when I just don't react the way they expect me to.

I need...
…my family, my friends.

And finally I need to undergo a training to stop trying to please everybody.

Thanks Deppe for helping me break my blogging-break with the tag.

I would love to see how Pals and Aroop do it.

6 comments:

pals said...

very interesting...will attempt it myself!! I was about to message you saying long time no blog...and lo behold you had a nice post:)

Deepak said...

good work and good to finally see updates on your page.

Kavs said...

Waiting for your post Pals. :)

Thank you Deppe...I would love to write more often...but didnt I say "I am unintentionally lazy"?
;)

Anonymous said...

Will saying your posts always have a freshness in them make you write more often :)

Anonymous said...

My apologies for eating off the commas in the previous comment, whilst re-reading after publishing it, I myself didn't understand :D, dont ask 'hungry kya' ;)

Kavs said...

That's really sweet of you Lux. :-)