Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hey!! Welcome to my blog!!

I me myself! I owe this phrase to my hubby dear(A).Early during our courtship A began every other sentence with I, Me or Myself. Strangely, I fell in love with this self-loving guy and decided that let's marry him and give him something else to talk about.Getting back to how my blog got this name.... So after giving a good exercise to my grey cells and after looking at hundred other blogs for inspiration I gave up,I mean I gave my blog this name. On second thoughts A's oft used phrase(which is now no longer his favourite) makes a real apt blog name! I hope all you out there would like to visit my blog and read my posts. Though I would like to issue a warning right at the onset,that most of the times I will go on writing without the reader understanding (not even for a second) what it is all about. Hey but I can assure you loads of simple, harmless fun reading.

No comments: