Friday, December 30, 2005

**!!Happy New Year!!**

It's the last working day of 2005! The office is very quiet as most of them are off.
I'm still not sure how I'd bring in the New Year. I'd prefer a quiet, relaxed celebration with A, at home.

And how does the year 2006 look? Full of promise! Because I've realized (Oh sooo late) that I'm already leading my dream life! There are no worries (except those perennial pimple-bad-hair day problems), nothing that I can't handle, and love of my loved ones. I no longer need to look up to tomorrow, as today is already mine.

My only public resolution is to count my blessings each day. Consciously. From the bottom of my heart. I'm really thankful to God for all that I've.

There are tons of old resolutions which I'll renew once again on this New Year, more out of habit. Will come back with a post on my New Years' Resolutions.

Till then, wish you all a very happy New Year!

"Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer,
With never a thought of sorrow;
The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow."
(By Emily Miller)

No comments: