Thursday, July 03, 2008

Let's start with June!

Though I have not posted anything in the past couple of months, I have read such wonderful blogs. So I was pretty much in the blogosphere, but yeah, I neglected my own old blog. Never once did I fear that I would not write again and completely abandon my blog, and I am really proud of myself for this! I have just come from a cool workshop where they taught us that a little self praise actually does a whole lot of good. So, please don’t start forming opinions about me being self-centric or narcissist. Yeah- I know the name of my blog!

Let me just make up for all those months that went by without me blogging. Were they fun? Yes! They were.

June, I love June. Because it brings with it the so-eagerly-awaited rains. And because schools reopen in June and till date (a lot of years after finishing school) I still get excited at the thought of buying new textbooks, notebooks and other paraphernalia needed to going back to school. I see I have used the word “school” perhaps a little too much- but I am rusty from staying away for long, from the blog.

And I almost forgot! My birthday is in June. :) So, while the whole football crazy world was crazy about Sunday for some other reason, yours truly made sure that she got her birthday gifts as per her list. A doesn’t believe in surprise gifts and I can only write a list to help him.

No comments: